June 8, 2011

Senior Chief

 
Justin's pining ceremony this morning was short and sweet, without a lot of hoopla. Just the way he likes things.  He was only surprised by two things... the kids giving him a new Senior Chief coin for his collection and the command's decision to make me an honorary Master Chief. Yes, I can be the boss of him. Listening is still optional though. Thanks to all who have helped him on his way and given him the inspiration to work hard and achieve high. It's been a happy day.

3 comments:

Cristine said...

I am a TERRIBLE military wife! When Kade receives an award (and he has MANY) I just do not enjoy the hoopla. When he advances in rank, I've rarely even been there. Mabye when he makes his CW5

Cristine said...

And.....congrats!!

Moore Family said...

We are so happy for you both! Love that they made you honorary MC!