April 28, 2008
April 15, 2008
April 5, 2008
And here's a picture of our family:
Here's our top 10 favorite things about Meg at 1 year old:
1. She's cute. Even if she didn't make the top 500 list on the stupid radio station site, we think she's the cutest thing around.
2. She's smart. At 12 months old she's already letting us know how brilliant she is. We can't wait to see how she grows and progresses.
3. She's happy. For a high maintenance baby, she's mostly happy. She makes us smile.
4. She's curious. She's a busy one and keeps us on our toes. Complacent is not a good thing around here. She likes to explore her world.
5. Her Thumb and Ear comfort thing. It's so sweet to see. Whenever she is anxious, tired or in need of regrouping, she sticks one thumb in her mouth and the other one on her ear. It doesn't matter which thumb or which ear, but it calms her down and makes her happy. Self contentment is a good thing.
6. She's a thrill seeker. We love her enthusiasm for life. She loves the swing and wants to go high, she loves the back of dad's bike and loves to go fast. She wants to be on your shoulders or thrown up in the air and is always confident you will catch her. She likes to be chased around the circle in the house and down the hall way.
7. Her laugh. What's better than a pure laugh from a happy kiddo?
8. She loves her brother. She gets so happy to see him when he comes home from school and loves to play in his room with his blocks and Lego's. He's usually happy to share and is so good playing with her.
9. She brings people together. What a better reason for a party than to celebrate a beautiful, smart and miraculous baby?
10. She makes our family complete. She makes us happy, makes us smile and someday we know she will again let us sleep. Until then, we just smile and know the years pass too quickly so we enjoy them while we can.