July 14, 2009

Catching Up

It's been a while since I have updated my blog. Things have been crazy. And I thought I was supposed to be slowing down. {Sigh.} Someday, I have high hopes, of being able to lounge around or at the very least not having 3 events in one day.

In any case, here's a quick run down of our summer so far.

Waterfighting with cousins.




Soccer camp.



Landscaping the back yard.









4th of July festivities.












Having a fun date night. (more to come on that one.)
Also this summer: I have been able to take some pictures of some super cute kids (besides my own), visit grandparents, park days with friends, tend our new grass, catch up on laundry, and Bug with bronchitis. Still to come this summer: Cub scout camp, camping with grandpa, getting new orders for our transistion in March, summer library days with the Juggling guy and Reptile Man, hosting 3 little friends for a week and so much more. We might even try and fit in a trip to the zoo. We might be the zoo by the end of the summer.








No comments: