September 3, 2011

It's a new day...


  I have an awesome family who is generous beyond belief. A few months ago my cousin Sarah sent me her Wishblade to use for as long as I needed it. It took me a while to get it together, but finally it's working with new blades and mats that stay put. After a few trial and errors, my first project was to cut out this quote and put it on the mirror in the bathroom.
   It's my husband's favorite quote he's fond of telling the kiddos in the mornings when we're all home and they come wake us up with cuddles. Those days are far and few between now that the big kid is too old for that (his words) and the husband is working long, horrible hours. Being out of the door by 5 a.m. usually means no one else is stirring yet. In any case, while preparing for school this year, I wanted the kids to remember his favorite quote and be able to see it every day. I think it turned out cute and I am hoping it will bring a few more positive thoughts to everyone who sees it. Thinking positive things brings positive things into your life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, Allicia!
-Lia

Four Men and a Lady said...

Very cute!! I had no idea such things existed... but no big surprise there, as I'm not the most creative person. :) Glad you're able to be doing more and more things... still praying for you and your little one!!