At 8 months old Joey:
- crawls along pretty well
- twists his way off of the couch into a standing position and is very proud of himself
- loves to eat applesauce and broccoli, not carrots
- lights up whenever his brother or sister walk into the room
- plays peek-a-boo
- laughs readily
- is sleeping better (sleep has always been an issue, but we are improving!)
- is very social
- has an allergy to penicillin medications
- has no volume control. It's loud or nothing.
- Says Mama when he's mad, and Dada when he's happy
- Has 2 bottom teeth and one top one almost through
He's a busy, happy little boy.