August 25, 2009

Check, check, and almost check



I am slowly accomplishing things I had on my list this week. The tomatoes are now salsa, with a few jars of canned tomatoes at the end. I had a great time working with two great ladies getting that done. And the best part was my kids ran wild at someone elses house and it was OK. I got the birthday gift made, although not mailed, so no picture of that yet. (I want her to see it first.) Pack meeting is tonight, so I can cross that off the list, and 3 loads of laundry got done and almost put away today. I also got sweet little Sprout's 1 year pictures taken, and she is such a cutie. Can't wait to process and post a couple if it's okay with her Deli Mama. It's only Tuesday, but things are looking up, thanks to friends and family. Grandma Cozette is coming tomorrow and instead of mad cleaning ahead of time, she said she didn't care and didn't want to hang out in the house much anyway. Good to know. She cooks and does dishes when she comes and I love her for it. Will check back in at the end of the week and see how my sanity is then...



4 comments:

Leslie said...

The salsa and tomatoes do look good. It will be nice to keep in touch with the blogs too. Sadie liked your compliment.

Annalia said...

Can't wait to see ya! Are you going to the fair this year?

Moore Family said...

Wow those great! There is nothing you can't do!! Way to go. And thank goodies for grandmas!

owona said...

Holy cow, you've been busy!! I wish I was as productive as you! Your kids are getting so big...I love all their pics! Hope you're enjoying the last few moments of Summer! Love ya!