January 4, 2010

Potential



While cruising through a far away thrift store on Saturday, I spotted this lovely rocking chair. I loved the size and the style. I am usually not very good at seeing the potential of something that needs a little TLC, that's usually my darling husband's department. This I can see in some darling color like ruby red or winter white with a new seat cover sitting on porch overlooking the beach. What do you think? I am in love with it, or at least the potential it has. Can't wait to get to work on it. Oh, the best part is, it was only $4.00. It going to cost at least triple that in paint. Still a screaming deal if you ask me.

2 comments:

Beth Tunnell said...

I'll give you five for it! So adorable! Can't wait to see the finished project.

Annalia said...

Are you going to have a porch overlooking the ocean? Can I move in?