August 29, 2008

A Mommy Tag

Bug was tagged by Pickle.

1.What is something Mommy always says? Do stuff.
2. What makes Mommy happy? Sleeping in
3. What makes Mommy sad? Megan’s cranking.
4. How does your Mom make you laugh? By tickling me.
5. What was your Mom like as a child? I don't know
6. How old is your Mom? Do I have to say the really, real age? I think it’s 34
7. How tall is your Mom? 5 feet 9 inches (I guess I have grown a foot or two)
8. What is your Mom's favorite thing to do? Sleeping in. (Never enough sleep at this house.)
9. What does Mom do when you're not around? Eats sugar and watches TV.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? Taking pictures.
11. What is your Mom really good at? Taking care of Megan.
12. What is your Mom not good at? I don’t know. She' good at lots of things.
13. What does Mom do for her job? Takes pictures. Does boat stuff.
14. What is Mom's favorite food? Chocolate. (What a smart kid.)
15. What makes you proud of your Mom? She makes the best French Toast for me.
16. If your Mom were a cartoon character who would she be? Wonder Mom. (We make up our own characters around here.)
17. What do you and your Mom do together? Make up stories.
18. How are you and your Mom the same? We both have blue eyes.
19. How are you and your Mom different? She’s taller.
20. How do you know your Mom loves you? Because she takes good care of me.
Tag: Allihya, Keltin, Cheese, Hannah, Conrad

No comments: