December 8, 2011

Christmas stuff

Yesterday my table looked like this:

Jealous? I can honestly say that packing up all of that fun stuff is just about the worst part of the entire season. Besides the standing in line at the post office, which I have a strange phobia of. I  have to talk myself into it a few days in advance. That's why my shipping date can't change, it then takes me forever to talk myself back into it. Today is shipping day. 9 packages are boxed, taped, addressed and ready to go. Good thing we don't have a big family, right?
Aren't you just dying to know what's inside all of that perfectly packaged goodness? I can't wait to post about it, after the holidays. I had a good time sewing and being creative this year.
  On another note... it's hubby's birthday and he's sick. Birthday post coming soon. Wishing him health and comfort this year. He's a pretty awesome guy and I am one lucky girl.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I can't wait to hear about what you have created! I think I have the same phobia. I wonder if there is a scientific name for it (besides the boring "going postal".