March 12, 2012

Tricks are for Babies

One of the Doctors in the hospital commented to me that she had never seen a baby roll up on his side before from his back. He didn't really like being on his back. When they took him to exams or otherwise had him un-bundled, he would roll up onto his side. It's his favorite sleeping position. Now, at one month old, when placed on his tummy, he's rolling over. I have been hearing things like "I've never seen a baby do this before" or "That's unusual" in regards to this baby. He's definitely different than my other babies. I can't wait to see what the future has in store for him.

On totally another note... and you can stop here if you aren't at all interested in breastfeeding...
Breastfeeding moms often wonder how much milk their babies are actually getting. After not sleeping much for 3 nights in a row, Darling Joe finally slept last night. He only woke up to eat twice. This morning I had to pump, it was a necessity. I ended up with almost 7 ounces on one side. Ouch. I guess he is getting plenty to eat.
Photobucket

No comments: