- Snow, snow, snow. Sledding and laughing and not getting the car stuck.
- The kids getting to ride horses.
- Playing with cousins and cousins new Christmas toys.
- Visiting with family we don't see often.
- Bug getting to beat lots of new people at Monopoly.
- Visiting OMSI. (Oregon Museum of Science and Industry)
- Reading some good books in the car.
- Listening to Meg sing Jingle Bells 150 times an hour until she fell asleep in the car.
- Seeing Twilight with my SIL. Late at night, and almost kid free.
- Early morning shopping with another SIL to find that "perfect" gift.
- Great food, and not having to stress over cooking it.
January 1, 2009
Hightlights of Christmas Break
Here are a few highlights of our Christmas vacation.