January 18, 2009

A Great Big THANKS

This is a GREAT BIG THANKS to my Grandma, who is downright amazing. Justin and I took our weekend away and Grandma came to take care of the darlings for us while we went. We had a great time, it was luxurious and over the top. I am glad we won it, because we could have never paid for it. We hiked and explored and spent some great quality time together. It was really a great weekend for us. I took the Minolta with us, so film is yet to be developed.

Grandma came and cooked scrambled eggs for dinner and again for breakfast, because that's what the kids wanted. (It seems to me that I didn't get catered to like that when I was younger.) She gave baths and had lenient bedtimes and let Adam play Wii to his hearts content. She got up at night with Meg and fed her all the snacks she wanted and even got her to take good naps. What a great grandma. Thanks for all you do Grandma. We love you.

3 comments:

Annalia said...

I'm so glad you got to go! can't wait to see your pictures!

Beth Tunnell said...

Grandma is the best! I'm so glad you guys could get out and have the weekend of your dreams (or atleast a really good one).

Melissa said...

So glad to hear you had a great trip!