October 3, 2008

This was my horoscope today. I think someone is trying really hard to tell me something. Funny though, I have been saying but not doing the same thing for a few weeks now. Guess it's time to put my actions where my mouth is. If the horoscope says it, it must be true.

Virgo: You simply won't be able to do it all today -- so take it easy on yourself, and don't set goals that are impossible to achieve! You don't need to let yourself out of your responsibilities, but you do need to take yourself out of the running for 'perfect person on the year' -- the title is not worth the stress it requires. If you want to keep harmony in your life, you need to adjust the expectations you have for yourself. Requiring a little bit less enables you to succeed a little bit more.


No comments: